Friday, October 10, 2008

Still the same.

Updates-
  • I finally "shaved" my legs. i ended up using Veet. which proved to work well, but on day two, the hair is already growing back. maybe i should try laser surgery? (kidding of course)
  • My bike is still in the shop. It might not get fixed either and if it eventually does, its going to cost me a fortune. I just want my bike back.
  • Moving back into our house next week. pretty excited.
  • Riding on trainers sucks. 3 bad nights in a row with one of those things. Can't tell if its me or the trainer/situation of riding on one.
  • People are still trying to scam me on craigslist. i posted 5 items on there.
  • Race is in 3 weeks. I was hoping to win the beginner class. At this point i don't know how possible that is, my legs are sucking and i got no road bike to train on. oh well, maybe next year.
  • Redskins are 4-1 and they're going to be 5-1 soon, unfortunately Giants are going to be 5-0 but the last 10 games for the Giants aren't going to be as easy as their first 6.
Anyone want to buy a mini Kegerator? I'm selling mine. I used it once. Good beer companies don't sell the 5 Liter kegs, so unless i feel like having a crappy beer all the time, no real use in it.

Today sucks thus far-
  1. Got up late
  2. Got to work late
  3. Got yelled at by my boss
  4. Spilled my Diet DR P on myself while taking a sip
  5. whats next...

No comments: