Monday, November 17, 2008

Chris Martin <3's = signs.

Mid week last week i got sick. Just woke up one morning and it felt like someone had crapped in my skull. Now despite my efforts to become well, I've gotten worse. Now i am hacking away. I didn't ride yesterday or today. Yesterday was a rest day but today it was i couldn't justify getting ready just to ride 7 miles to work. The reason for the 7 was, because i woke up late since i stayed up to watch the Redskin offense squander another game.

I'm currently listening to Bush's Golden State because of the alphabetical order on my windows media player. I haven't heard this album in a while. Gaven Rossdale hasn't done anything interesting since...
In a few minutes i think I'm going to go buy Coldplay's new album. Any objections? I find Chris Martin to be slightly annoying in his antics, but i don't know him personally so that's an unfair judgment.
That picture is also a little unfair but oh well...I am still buying their cd's, in fact once i buy this one, i believe I'll own everything they released. But to their credit X&Y was the only one that was complete crap and even that has a couple good songs.

Our A-1 Cycling team is generating a small amount of interest. We are looking for a company to redo our jersey's because the last bunch just don't look cool plus we need shorts and stuff. We also have a race we are organizing this coming April at Old Dominion Race Track. It will be a series of track events. I might try and have fun with it.

Bon Iver Dec 1 Philadelphia.

Well i hope this sickness fades quickly because it really takes a toll on my cycling ability and life in general. But mostly i lack energy on a bike. I think this is going to be a cold winter. Its never this cold this early in the year here. I didn't turn the heat on yesterday night and when we got up this morning is was edging close to 50 degrees INSIDE my house. Outside it was below freezing.

adios.

No comments: