Besides the usual of my house being F-ed up,
- Car #2 broke down...
- i tried to fix it and it got worse
- Car #1 (2 years old) check engine light came on...failed ECM
Yesterday seemed to peak my bad luck and turn over to the positive side. I found my SRAM chain on my primary form of transportation(the bike) was a recall. I only checked further into what chain i bought because my chain exploded when sprinting down a heavy traveled road during rush hour. I f-ed up my knee, but stayed up-right thankfully.
the positive turn of events followed shortly after
- Car#2 was fixed by a friend for free. (easy fix. i made a simple mistake when i worked on it..)
- Car #1 is still under a 80k miles or 8 year warranty (YES!)
- House-so many issues but are slowly coming together thankfully.
I'm ready to get back on the bike and excited about it.