- Like training. One of the guys on my team gave me a very basic workout to include in my typical riding week. And I've really been enjoying it. Along with that i took some other advice which is rest. Oddly enough i find that the difficult part, whether its riding slowly or not at all. I took last Friday off altogether during which i thought i was going to explode from anxiousness, but it worked out; legs recovered and i felt great come Sunday/race time.
- Still losing weight, though its becoming more difficult, I'm having to be more meticulous about what i consume and how often.
- New commuter bag/day-pack for hiking. (Dan-the one we got from REI sucks...as you know, since you broke the straps 3 times.) Here the old and new side by side-
- Ben is trying to get me to go race the track series "Go Fast Turn Left" Tuesday nights. I'm not terribly interested.
- I get to race twice a night in May on Wednesdays. I'll Cat up in May for sure now.
- Next weekend kicks off nonstop racing for a month and a half. exciting
- Today I'm going to go try and keep up with Zach as he goes up and down Bull Run Mt.
- I still have no basement.